New EZ-DB2 Maintenance - CXA00003 has been issued for V10.0
EZ-DB2 V10.0 users should download the latest maintenance and apply as soon as convenient.
- Fix timing problem in EZD2TR2 at end of logstream processing.
- Fix 'Prepare Error On I-PLAN-PROGS' in Impact Analyzer.
- Add Statistics Feedback reports to Impact Analyzer.
- Tracer and Cache jobs and started tasks now report on storage usage at end of run.
- EZ-Alerts drill filters now works properly.
- EZDB2R command puts the EZ-DB2 panels into retrieval mode, i.e. reports only.
- Suggested region sizes added to started task procs.
- Impact Analyzer prepare error due to missing plan table qualifiers now fixed.
- Run-time parameters and dynamic allocation messages for Tracer and Cache are now in their own SYSOUT files.
- Fix possible MST abend when Trace Job fails.
- Fix possible Trace Job hang when MST fails.
- General error checking and message tidying.
Note: This APAR is only for EZ-DB2 V10.0 installations