New EZ-DB2 Maintenance - CXA00001 has been issued for V10.0
EZ-DB2 V10.0 users should download the latest maintenance and apply as soon as convenient.
- Runtime parameter output now goes to EZD2PRM.
- Dynamic allocation output now goes to EZD2ALC.
- Command UTL now runs the Trace Status report. Alternatively, option '9.1.5 - Full EZ-DB2 Status Report' can be used. The Status Report panel also allows Trace CSA control blocks to be cleared.
- New EZD2AUD audit trail in Master STC's job output. This logs the start and end of all distinct EZ-Tracer and EZ-Cache jobs - main trace, post processing and report jobs/tasks - irrespective of whether they were initiated via the Master STC.
- Various improvements to messaging and processing in EZ-Tracer and EZ-Cache.
- Additional checks in EZ-Cache to trap corrupt IFCID 316 length field and prevent possible IEC036I 002-18 abend in XOPTRACE.
- Test for Db2 12 returning error status 00E60831 and end. Check IBM for UI59961.
- Add TCB update steps to Reports job, when running traces in batch.
- Fix Reports JCL in STC/Logstream mode when tracing host variables.
- Automatically delete existing Logs datasets if found, when starting a trace.
- New Master STC command to clear a log stream '/F ezvxmst,CLEARLGS logstream_name'
- Correct generated batch trace jobs to use the alternative authorized loadlib if set.
- New Master Started Task 'force start' option - see notes in EZVXMST replacement proc.
Note: This APAR is only for EZ-DB2 V10.0 installations