New EZ-DB2 Maintenance - CX910317 has been issued.
EZ-DB2 users should download the latest maintenance and apply as soon as convenient.
- Add workload Statistics Feedback report to Warehouse.
- Add display of RUNSTATS Profile to Statistics Feedback reports: drill on Reason column.
- Add IFCID 363 to trace to capture 'straw model' parallel activity.
- Correct Parallel CPU collection.
- Report Parallel CPU time separately on SQL reports and SQL detail screen.
- Report SE CPU Time (zIIP/zAAP) separately on SQL reports and SQL detail screen - note DRDA limitation below!
- Add Tracer log switch timings to log switch messages.
- Fully break down Cursor times to show CLOSE separately.
- Add Connection Type to SQL reports and SQL detail screen. Identifies where SQL originated from (eg CAF, CICS, DRDA etc).
- Add DB2 Release details to Trace Summary Reports screen. For DB2 12, also display the Mod Level.
- Display of Explain Table DB2 versions fixed for V12.
For more details on the new fields reported by EZ-Tracer, see KB article: Info On New EZ-Tracer Information